We manually review all affiliate registrations, and appreciate you providing accurate information. It may take a few days for us to review your application, so we appreciate your patience.
Once approved, you’ll be given a referral ID (or can choose your own) that can be used to promote WP Watchers via referral links. You can see a whole bunch of information about your referrals in the Affiliate Area.
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a sweet 10% commission when a customer purchases a new WP Watchers subscription using your referral link. Here’s the breakdown of earnings by each license level we sell:
- WP Watchers costs $99 per month – you earn $9.90 (for the life of the subscription)
- WP Watchers Pro costs $149 per month – you earn $14.90 (for the life of the subscription)
- WP Watchers Annual subscription costs $990 per year – you earn $99 (for the life of the subscription)
- WP Watchers Pro Annual subscription costs $1490 per year – you earn $149 (for the life of the subscription)
We pay out affiliate commissions in Australian dollars via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive 10% commission for every new sale you refer, and this 10% continues for the life of the subscription
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in AUD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase WP Watchers, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from WP Watchers. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the WP Watchers affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote WP Watchers. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we promise we won’t spam you, ever!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
WP Watchers Affiliate Program Policies
We want genuine customers, and we want them to come to us with a clear expectation of the service we provide. We reserve the right to suspend any affiliate accounts we deem to be spammy or inappropriate. We want affiliates who tell clients and customers about our services, or write blog posts and email newsletters about what we offer. Similarly, affiliates can reach out to their audiences on social media or forums, and link back to WP Watchers with your affiliate link.
We don’t want people pretending to be WP Watchers or using affiliate codes on coupon sites. Again, we reserve the right to suspend affiliate accounts if their promotion of WP Watchers could be seen as being detrimental to our business in any way. If you want to use your link in a way that you’re not 100% sure would be okay, then please contact us first.
As an affiliate, you agree to these terms
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of WP Watchers. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against WP Watchers. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.